Non-Invasive Blood Glucose Meter, E-Touch Glucometer is intended to replace fingerstick blood glucose testing for the quantitative measurement of glucose. It is intended for self-testing by patients with type 2 diabetes, prediabetic patients or people with normal blood glucose at home as an aid to monitor the effectiveness of diabetes control. It should not be used for the diagnosis of or screening of diabetes. It is not for use in neonates.
- Patients with renal disease
- Patients undergoing dialysis
- Those with palmar hyperhidrosis
- Patients with implanted electrical stimulation devices (e.g., pacemakers or ICU patients)
- Those with impaired thumbs or index fingers
*** The E-Touch Glucometer is not suitable for patients with the conditions listed above. ***
- After the ETM-G01E blood glucose meter is used to test blood glucose levels, “Lo” or “Hi” indicate that blood glucose levels are, respectively, “too low” and “too high” and taking proper medical measures is recommended.
There are no reviews yet.